In an age where nearly everyone carries a cell phone with them all the time, a watch is a statement. It offers both utility and style, and it says more about a person than any digital screen ever could. The Nixon 51-30 is the intersection of form and function—a proud, sleek mechanical device you don’t charge or update. Small touches in the design of the watch yield big results: Placement of dials on the left to avoid dig-in to your hands, large hour numbers for quick and easy readability, and a fold-over clasp with double push-button safety for secure and reliable fastening. The Nixon 51-30 is cool, comfortable, and complete with a bevy of features that doesn’t sacrifice style. Very few watches manage to be as well-crafted and attractive for the modest price range the Nixon 51-30 commands. By mindfully trying to not do too much, be too cumbersome, or too flashy, Nixon has delivered a classic watch for the modern world.
- Left Side Crown Positioning: A small innovation but massively helpful—no longer will the dials dig into your hand.
- Japanese Quartz Movement: Steady and accurate for years powered by a small and inexpensive battery.
- Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety: A simple and stylish clasp you wont have to worry about being active with.
- Water Resistant 300 meters: Never leave your watch on the beach or by the pool, it can handle pressured depths with ease.
- Unidirectional Bezel: Moves counter-clockwise to quickly measure time
- Stainless steel-plated band
- 51mm Case Diameter
- 14mm Case Thickness
Watches in the Nixon 51-30 collection is a larger and heavier watch than some may prefer, though in keeping with similarly styled watches. Those with smaller wrists should likely purchase a different watch without a large face and heavier band like the Nixon.
This watch currently has a 100% 5-star rating on Amazon. Buyers report getting lots of comments from strangers on the attractiveness of the watch and there is not one complaint registered in all the reviews. If Amazon reviews factor into your buying decision, the Nixon 51-30 collection passes with flying colors.
This is a watch that gets noticed. The chrono silver gunmetal finish is masculine and eye-popping, and with an array of practical features like left side crown positioning, Japanese Quartz movement, and 300 meter water resistance, the Nixon 51-30 series is a watch for the beach or the board room. The reasonable asking price makes this watch a no-brainer for anyone seeking style, comfort, and luxury without breaking the bank. Get it on sale over at Amazon.com with free shipping.